The new Frontiers Research Topic ’Analysing Legislative Backsliding and Democratic Deconsolidation with Big Data’ welcomes papers from a wide variety of methodologies, particularly those relying on quantitative text analysis, text mining, machine learning, and related Big Data approaches.
Submitted papers may include:
• Original research articles reporting on primary and unpublished studies for legislative politics in Central- and Eastern Europe;
• Review articles covering comparative datasets with comprehensive depth;
• Policy and practice reviews of current topics in legislative politics in Central- and Eastern Europe
• Articles that focus on methodological innovations and data sources in policy research;
• Perspective articles presenting a viewpoint of practitioners working at legislative bodies on data management and presentation
Click here for more information.